Sow Easy Hydroponics
11 September 2021, 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
ONLINE via ZOOM*
Get tips from the pros on growing hydroponic veggies with full guidance and maybe add our mini growing kit to kickstart your journey! Using secrets of commercial growers - we’ll guide you to success – every time!
Are you tired up of queuing at the supermarket, to buy vegetables that may have harmful pesticides?
How about taking up gardening as a hobby and you can grow your own vegetables in a simple manner – guaranteed?
All you need is 3 minutes a day, to harvest in 3 weeks!
We'll show you a simple way to grow your own vegetables.
- Secrets and practical tips on starting hydroponics at home
- Critical factors to succeed (lighting, seed, nutrients, PH)
- Germination skills - why this is most important of all
- Plant health – symptoms and control
- Find out why food security and food safety are hot topics now
- Course notes
- Certificate of Completion
WORKSHOP + KIT:
- 1 set of GrowIT DIY Outdoor hydroponic system
- 1 set of Sow-Good, Sow-Easy Liquid Fertilizer, 1L bundle
- 1 unit EC/TDS meter
- 15 net pots of pre-germinated seedlings
- Video instructions for setup and maintenance of kit
29th July 2021 [5 PM]. Registrations received between 26 - 29th July will have the course materials and GrowIT mini kit delivered after the online event.
*Email link will be provided 1 hour before the event.